2024年1月1日月曜日

Justice, Order and Anarchy: The International Political Theory of Pierre ... - Alex Prichard - Google ブックス

THE ANTINOMY CANNOT BE RESOLVED; this is the funda-
mental flaw of the entire Hegelian philosophy. The two terms compos-
ing the antinomy BALANCE either against each other, or against other
antinomic terms: which leads to the desired result. A balance is not
a synthesis in the way Hegel understood it and as I had supposed

https://books.google.com/books/about/Justice_Order_and_Anarchy.html?hl=ja&id=FdW0aXymcZAC


ページ
... 49. Proudhon, De la Justice (Vol. II), p. 567.


Justice, Order and Anarchy: The International Political Theory of Pierre ...

著者: Alex Prichard

THE ANTINOMY CANNOT BE RESOLVED; this is the fundamental flaw of
the entire Hegelian philosophy. The two terms composing the antinomy
BALANCE either against each other, or against other antinomic terms:
which leads to the desired result. A balance is not a synthesis in the way
Hegel understood it and as I had supposed like him. Apart from this
reservation that I make for the sake of pure logic, I stand behind
everything I said in Contradictions. 49
THE ANTINOMY CANNOT BE RESOLVED; this is the fundamental flaw of the entire Hegelian philosophy. The two terms composing the antinomy BALANCE either against each other, or against other antinomic terms: which leads to the desired result. A balance is not a synthesis in the way Hegel understood it and as I had supposed like him. Apart from this reservation that I make for the sake of pure logic, I stand behind everything I said in Contradictions. 49

これはヘーゲル哲学全体の根本的な欠陥である。アンチノミーを構成する2つの用語は、互いに対して、あるいは他のアンチノミーの用語に対してバランスをとる。均衡は、ヘーゲルが理解していたような、また私がヘーゲルと同様に考えていたような総合ではない。純粋な論理のために行ったこの留保を除けば、私は『矛盾』で述べたすべてを支持する。49

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿